The loan is provided under the «Energy Efficiency for SMEs» project, funded by KfW Bank of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The purpose of the product is to provide energy-saving investments for the companies.
The loan is provided to resident legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, active in the following areas: industry, agriculture, tourism, information technology, services.
Purpose of the loan
The loan is provided for financing capital investments and working capital, which increases energy efficiency. Up to 30% of the total loan can be directed to the acquisition of working capital, necessary for the energy efficiency investments. In particular, financing can be carried out for the following purposes:
- acquisition of energy-saving equipment and systems;
- acquisition of solar water heaters (both for hot water and for heating) and solar photovoltaic panels;
- acquisition of resource-saving and less polluting agricultural machinery, construction equipment, vehicles (including electric cars, hybrid cars, gas engines);
- acquisition of biogas equipment ( from organic residues);
- other energy efficient investments.
Conditions for granting
|Maximum loan amount||1 billion|
|Loan interest rate
Nominal interest rate starting from 9.5%
Actual interest rate 9.92% on the following conditions
Repayment period – up to 60 months, it is also possible to provide a grace period of repayment of up to 12 months (during the grace period the client pays only the interest on the loan)