The leasing is provided under the « Energy Efficiency for SMEs» project, funded by KfW Bank of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The purpose of the product is to provide energy-saving investments for the companies as a result of financing.
The leasing is provided to resident legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, active in the following areas: industry, agriculture, tourism, information technology, construction, services, as well as individuals engaged in agriculture.
The purpose of leasing
As a result of leasing, should be increased the efficiency of energy use. In particular, the following capital assets may be provided through the leasing:
- energy-saving equipment and systems;
- solar water heaters (both for hot water and for heating) and solar photovoltaic panels;
- resource-saving and less polluting agricultural machinery, construction equipment, vehicles (including electric cars, hybrid cars, gas engines);
- biogas equipment (from organic residues);
- other energy efficient fixed assets.
Conditions for granting
|Maximum loan amount||1 billion|
|Leasing interest rate
Nominal interest rate starting from 9%
Actual interest rate 9.38% on the following conditions
|Prepayment||At least 20% of the subject value of the leasing
Repayment period – up to 60 months
Security of leasing
Guarantee of legal entities and/or individuals