The leasing is provided under the «Energy Efficiency for SMEs» project, funded by KfW Bank of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The purpose of the product is to provide energy-saving investments for the companies as a result of financing.
The leasing is provided to resident legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, active in the following areas: industry, agriculture, tourism, information
technology, construction, services, as well as individuals engaged in agriculture.
The purpose of leasing
Leasing is expected to increase the efficiency of energy use. In particular, the following capital assets may be provided through the leasing:
- energy-saving equipment and systems;
- solar water heaters (both for hot water and for heating) and solar photovoltaic panels;
- resource-saving and less polluting agricultural machinery, construction equipment, vehicles (including electric cars, hybrid cars, gas engines);
- biogas equipment (from organic residues);
- other energy efficient fixed assets.
Conditions for granting
|Maximum loan amount||1 billion|
|Leasing interest rate|| Nominal interest rate starting from 9%
Actual interest rate 9.38% on the following conditions
|Prepayment||At least 20% of the subject value of the leasing|
Maturity – up to 60 months
Security of leasing
Guarantee of legal entities and/or individuals
Other leasing conditions are common for all types of leasing, you can find at the following link