Provision of loans within the Framework of The Program of subsidization of interest rates of loans for implementation of anti-hail nets in the agriculture of the Republic of Armenia.
In case of works done by the contractor
- vineyards-3.6 million AMD, the maximum amount of loans provided to each Beneficiary is 36 million AMD.
- intensive fruit garden- 5 million AMD, maximum amount of loans provided to each Beneficiary is 85 million AMD
In case of works done without contractor
- vineyards ՝ 2.88 million AMD, the maximum amount of loans provided to each Beneficiary is 28.8 million AMD:
- intensive fruit garden- 6․8 million AMD maximum amount of loans provided to each beneficiary is 68 million AMD
Interest rate: As a result of state subsidies
|For border settlements and Agricultural Cooperatives / implementing at least 3 hectares of anti-hail net /||0%|
|For the rest of the communities in the Republic of Armenia||Nominal interest rate 2%
Actual interest rate 2.02% under the following conditions
Provision of the loan
This loan is provided to individual entrepreneurs and legal entities engaged in agricultural activities. Minimum and maximum garden area limits set for each Beneficiary:
- vineyards-5 to 10 hectares
- intensive fruit garden- 5 to 10 hectares
Loan term is up to 7 years
Loan repayment procedure
The loan may be granted a grace period of 1 year. (During the grace period the client only pays interest of the loan).
The subsidization of interest rate is stopped, if:
- there are overdue liabilities to the loan for more than 60 days cumulatively in one year period (last 12 months) or, because of overdue liabilities the loan is not classified in standard class .
- as a result of monitoring there is a violation of the terms of the Program.
- In case of improper use of the loan
Money paid to Development and Investment Corporation of Armenia for lending
The corporation does not set any other fees for services.
Possible early repayment terms and conditions:
There are no fines or penalties for early repayment of the loan