Provision of loans within the Framework of The program of subsidization of the interest rates of loans in agro-processing sector for procurement of agricultural raw material
The balance of the total amount of loans to the borrower should not exceed 1.5 billion AMD.
Interest rate: As a result of state subsidies
|For border settlements||0%|
|For the rest of the communities in the Republic of Armenia||Nominal interest rate 3%
Actual interest rate 3.04% under the following conditions
The loan is provided to individual entrepreneurs and legal entities engaged in the processing of agricultural raw materials. The loan can be provided for the following purposes:
- Purchasing of fruits and vegetables
- Purchasing of grapes
- Purchasing of milk
- Provision of advance payment for raw material purchase contracts mentioned above
Loan term is up to 1 year
Loan repayment procedure
The loan may be granted a grace period of at least 2 months but not more than 3 months for the principal amount of the loan.
The subsidization of interest rate is stopped, if:
- there are overdue liabilities to the loan for more than 60 days cumulatively in one year period (last 12 months) or, because of overdue liabilities the loan is not classified in standard class .
- as a result of monitoring there is a violation of the terms of the Program.
- In case of improper use of the loan
Money paid to Development and Investment Corporation of Armenian for lending
The corporation does not set any other fees for services.
Possible early repayment terms and conditions:
There are no fines or penalties for early repayment of the loan